LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2016 8:13 pm  #1

New Ruin Added! The Schoolhouse at Daventry Station

Hey All!

I hope the canoe tripping has treated everyone well so far.

I wanted to share a recent update to my website - a new ruin has been added!

The Schoolhouse on Little Cauchon Lake at Daventry Station

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a510/tourdupark/Schoolhouse_zpsfopigofn.png

This building was used to teach the ranger's children, among others. Check it out, it's pretty cool!

Keep an eye out for some back to back updates, as I have 6 new ruin sites (Including the Turtle Club on Lake Traverse, the blast channel of Crooked Chute and many more) pending publishing among two trip reports!

6/05/2016 6:36 am  #2

Re: New Ruin Added! The Schoolhouse at Daventry Station

Thanks for sharing these fascinating pictures and information - I always look forward to your new posts!

Cheers,

Rich

6/05/2016 7:40 pm  #3

I've never seen your site before Peek. Love the pictures and info. Now I have more places I need to explore.

K

"Anyone can make love in a canoe, it's a Canadian who knows enough to take out the centre thwart!        Bahahaha!
                                                                      - Philip Chester

6/08/2016 7:15 pm  #4

hiker72 wrote:

Thanks for sharing these fascinating pictures and information - I always look forward to your new posts!

Cheers,

Rich

Thanks Rich, glad you enjoy the updates! It's always nice to know there is something worth exploring nearby - and in the case of Algonquin - that's pretty much every canoe route in the park - there is always something, somewhere nearby.

kellycamps wrote:

I've never seen your site before Peek. Love the pictures and info. Now I have more places I need to explore.

K

Hey Kelly - glad you like the site and even more so that you found something new! Next time you're in AP check some of this stuff out - it's always worth it!

Board footera