You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2016 10:57 am  #1

WOW! That was a Great Weekend!

2 dad's.  4 kids. 4 nights on Clydegale lake. Couldn't ask for better weather and the bugs left us pretty much alone. Report to come with a few pics. What a great part of the park to access with kids. Even caught and ate a few fish. Not enough weekends like that!

5/24/2016 12:14 pm  #2

Re: WOW! That was a Great Weekend!

I was in that area the week previous, and we had wind, rain, and snow.  I comforted myself in that fact that at least we didn't have the bugs that surely would arrive with the nice weather.  Now I hear even with the heat bugs weren't bad.  Glad to hear you got the good weather and weren't eaten alive.

What campsite did you stay on?  A few years back I did a similar 3 dads, 5 kids combo that ended up on the island site at the south end of Clydegale.  We only caught one small brookie, as weather was pretty rough that weekend as well.

5/24/2016 1:22 pm  #3

The first one on the right south of the portage from pen.

6/03/2016 5:05 pm  #4

what type of fish did you catch? 

6/03/2016 7:18 pm  #5

Couple booke trout and a perch. We
We weren't Too serious. There were a few groups we had run in to that made their limits though.

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.