You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/09/2016 10:53 am  #1

Where in Algonquin #53

www.algonquinvoyageur.blogspot.ca
'...a man is part of his canoe and therefore part of all it knows. The instant he dips a paddle he flows as it flows.’ Sigurd Olson

4/09/2016 2:38 pm  #2

Re: Where in Algonquin #53

Loxley?

4/09/2016 2:50 pm  #3

Not Loxley.

'...a man is part of his canoe and therefore part of all it knows. The instant he dips a paddle he flows as it flows.’ Sigurd Olson

4/09/2016 3:30 pm  #4

Allan?

4/09/2016 4:22 pm  #5

Not Allan.

4/10/2016 5:39 am  #6

Once again I think I'm looking at Laurel Lake from the west end just below the falls at the portage to Little Cauchon.

4/10/2016 8:40 am  #7

Trilllium has it.

4/10/2016 9:09 am  #8

I knew I recognized that big round Hill!! But didn't think it was Laurel! Nice.

4/10/2016 10:09 am  #9

Cool, but since a) most of my pics are stored away in hard copy photo albums some place or on my old computer that died, b) I've had a few goes lately--all of which have been underwhelming in terms of response, and c) Peek's answer was right next door, oriented to the same landmark and preceded mine, I nominate Peek for Where in Algonquin 54. Okay with you, Peek?

4/10/2016 11:31 am  #10

Lol sure why not. But only if you say so.

My next guess was going to be hurdman, cause I was still convinced it was the right hill, just didn't think it could've been Laurel.

WiA 54 coming up!

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.