You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/09/2016 9:05 am  #1

previously stored "private messages"

Hi,Since my memory sometimes fails me, I tried to access pms previously stored on the former AA forum page and discovered that the "stored" message box was empty.So am I correct to assume that info was lost with the page change? Thank you...

Last edited by EstherMBronson (4/09/2016 9:07 am)

4/09/2016 10:11 am  #2

Re: previously stored "private messages"

Hi Esther .. I don't recall the old Network54 forum service ever including a 'private messages' feature. Regardless, the two forums are separate from each other and not inter-related.

4/09/2016 11:03 am  #3

I didn't think we had a PM feature on the old forum either. Are you sure you're not thinking of PMs from another forum?

4/09/2016 12:28 pm  #4

MyCCR has private messaging buy Network54 didn't.

4/09/2016 12:55 pm  #5

See my memory is failing me. You are correct...It was MYCCR. Just checked and found the pm I was looking for. Thanks

4/09/2016 1:12 pm  #6

'Suppose you don't remember the $50 you owe me either 

Dave

4/09/2016 5:04 pm  #7

nor the canoe you borrowed from me
Sorry to poke fun. I have a friend that forgot he borrowed my canoe a year earlier. The trouble is I forgot too. Till I went in the barn loft and counted and asked my husband where was the  Peregrine.

and I accuse him of memory lapses.

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.