You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/08/2016 5:30 pm  #1

My trip planning videos on YouTube

I've developed this strange obsession with documenting the lakes of Algonquin Park over the last year for some reason, but why fight it?  In addition to inventorying the lakes on my blog, I've been making trip and lake videos.  They're not great, but some are better than others and are worth checking out if you want to see what a particular lake looks like, at least from my perspective as I paddled through.
Here's a link to the playlist on my YouTube channel;

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-UbUksm4nPnWXtpJCS2jE2Tnhp7GK93P

2/11/2016 12:51 pm  #2

Re: My trip planning videos on YouTube

I love seeing your updates on Facebook.. I find your videos are very useful. I also love your fishing videos in Algonquin and Killarney, I wish I had as much patience and determination as you. Like you I am always solo but I never seem to venture that far from the access points and I never seem to catch fish like you do either!

2/11/2016 1:15 pm  #3

Watching your Pardee video has me contemplating working in a 2 night stay there this year..THX

We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it.
 - George Washington Sears

2/12/2016 7:11 pm  #4

token wrote:

I love seeing your updates on Facebook.. I find your videos are very useful. I also love your fishing videos in Algonquin and Killarney, I wish I had as much patience and determination as you. Like you I am always solo but I never seem to venture that far from the access points and I never seem to catch fish like you do either!

Thanks Token.  From what I've seen, you seem to get around pretty good!

2/12/2016 7:12 pm  #5

ShawnD wrote:

Watching your Pardee video has me contemplating working in a 2 night stay there this year..THX

If I wasn't so restless, I would do it for longer for sure.  Or, if I could convince my wife and kids to go that far.  Nice spot!

2/15/2016 9:33 am  #6

Actually just booked it Shawn. I do an annual guys trip with a couple guys I still stay in touch with from high school. We did the Louisa/Welcome loop last year.

Decided on just a there and back trip this year.

Pardee should be great for a few nights.

Will send them your video.

Thx again.

Shawn

We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it.
 - George Washington Sears

2/15/2016 7:29 pm  #7

ShawnD wrote:

Actually just booked it Shawn. I do an annual guys trip with a couple guys I still stay in touch with from high school. We did the Louisa/Welcome loop last year.

Decided on just a there and back trip this year.

Pardee should be great for a few nights.

Will send them your video.

Thx again.

Shawn

That's great, have a great time.

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.