You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/24/2015 3:01 pm  #1

Merry Christmas

Just a quick Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the members of this forum. Thank you for sharing your trips, tricks, pics and knowledge to us newbies and a special shout out to Barry for providing such a respectful place for all of this to happen!

12/24/2015 3:31 pm  #2

Re: Merry Christmas

I'll second that!  Merry Christmas to all

12/24/2015 4:27 pm  #3

Merry Christmas.
Anyone planning a Christmas paddle?

12/24/2015 6:23 pm  #4

Merry Christmas to all, and agree on the special thanks to Barry running the site! Should have you on the "nice" list for sure Barry!

No paddling, but I'll be driving from Ottawa to Magnetawan tomorrow, and will be taking 60 all the way.  I'll pass along everyone's best wishes to the lakes and portages along the corridor!!!  Will be strange to see them ice free at this time for sure!

12/24/2015 8:03 pm  #5

Craiger, can you let me know mush how much open water there is. Bev and I will me in Mew Lake for 3 nights leading to New years and I am thinking about taking the canoe.

12/24/2015 10:07 pm  #6

Same here guys.  Merry Christmas.  Looking forward to your sharing in 2016.cheers!

12/25/2015 9:50 am  #7

Merry Christmas to all of you. And thanks to you all for making it all worthwhile. Happy tripping!

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.