You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/25/2018 11:31 am  #1

12/04/2018 3:07 pm  #2

12/05/2018 10:07 am  #3

Re: More PCI Campsite Reports from Chris Taylor

I guess I just never paid attention before, but wow. 46 Camp sites on Manitou. That seems crazy to me, Opeongo North Arm has 29.

Is this because of school groups coming in through North Tea? North Tea (60) has a crazy number of sites too.

12/05/2018 3:34 pm  #4

SmedleyCo wrote:

I guess I just never paid attention before, but wow. 46 Camp sites on Manitou. That seems crazy to me, Opeongo North Arm has 29.

The one time I've stayed on Manitou was the Thursday of the Sept long weekend a few years back, and we were literally the only reservation on the lake. I don't think that will ever happen again to be the only ones on a lake that big in the summer season lol

Trip Reports & Campsite Pictures
algonquinbeyond.com

12/05/2018 7:47 pm  #5

trippythings wrote:

The one time I've stayed on Manitou was the Thursday of the Sept long weekend a few years back, and we were literally the only reservation on the lake. I don't think that will ever happen again to be the only ones on a lake that big in the summer season lol

I love staying on lakes where you are the only one there. Biggest I’ve had was Erables on Victoria Day weekend. It’s hard when you mostly go on long or summer weekends. Three lakes on my list are Clover, Boot, and Madawaska

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.