You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2018 12:17 pm  #1

White Partridge Express

Pretty sure I crossed paths with this year’s White Partridge Express at the Sand Lake gate this morning. Not too many trips heading into the Park with a horse trailer and an old leather sofa. Anyone on the board part of that group?

5/17/2018 2:16 pm  #2

Re: White Partridge Express

Bo Knows used to organize such events in the past with some teamsters from Pembroke.  Quite possible the boys put a trip together with a different group.  Last couple of years they were snake-bitten by various variables.

3/24/2019 9:58 pm  #3

Re: White Partridge Express

Only been on two WP Express trips but our cousin who did these trips  is no longer living :-( 

Been asked recently if anybody knows of other individuals that might do a similar WP trip so
perhaps others on this board have advice on this matter?

Last trip in I biked out the 17 km with my best buddy DD my dog  who four footed it behind me.
A few stops for  for water / beverage were required and a swim even in Dusk lake .  Not as demanding
mind you as my brothers who carted/dragged a boat/motor in the 17 km but it certainly is IMHO the
longest portage in the park I have done.

Last edited by Raton_Laveur (3/24/2019 9:59 pm)

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.