You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2018 4:23 pm  #1

Canoe rental delivery to Tim Lake

Looking for an outfitter that would delivery 3 rental canoes to Access Point 2 (Tim Lake) late July or early August.  Algonquin Outfitters said the price will be too high for them to do it.  Thanks.

3/02/2018 4:31 pm  #2

Re: Canoe rental delivery to Tim Lake

Believe Canoe Algonquin does...:-)

canoealgonquin.com

3/02/2018 5:13 pm  #3

Of the two outfitters that service access 2, 3 & 4, I would give Algonquin Basecamp a call. Superior customer service, great rates and overall a better experience when compared to the other option.

Check 'em out:
http://algonquinbasecamp.ca/

Last edited by Peek (3/02/2018 5:14 pm)

3/02/2018 5:39 pm  #4

Peek wrote:

Of the two outfitters that service access 2, 3 & 4, I would give Algonquin Basecamp a call. Superior customer service, great rates and overall a better experience when compared to the other option.

Check 'em out:
http://algonquinbasecamp.ca/

I 100% agree with this but I might be a little biased because I work there. 
You can give Chris(owner) a call at 705-783-2005, its still very early in the season so if you have trouble getting a hold of him you can email info@algonquinbasecamp.ca .. From there you can expect a response within a couple of days for sure.

Last edited by ATVenture (3/02/2018 5:40 pm)

3/02/2018 6:10 pm  #5

Sounds like basecamp is the winner...  While I had good experience with Canoe Algonquin, it's been many many years since I had rented from them...

:-)

3/03/2018 8:26 am  #6

Ash wrote:

Sounds like basecamp is the winner... While I had good experience with Canoe Algonquin, it's been many many years since I had rented from them...

Awesome hopefully I'll be in the shop when you come through! Look for the only guy there with a big beard. Haha

3/03/2018 10:05 am  #7

ATVenture wrote:

Ash wrote:

Sounds like basecamp is the winner... While I had good experience with Canoe Algonquin, it's been many many years since I had rented from them...

Awesome hopefully I'll be in the shop when you come through! Look for the only guy there with a big beard. Haha

Think you're referring to Yc's comment :-)  But if I do find myself at Basecamp I'll be sure to look for the big beard to say hello :-)

3/03/2018 12:31 pm  #8

I used Canoe Algonquin 2 or 3 times since 2012 to shuttle my car between access points and had totally satisfactory experience.

3/04/2018 10:01 pm  #9

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

ATVenture, I will definitely look for you when I am in the area.

3/07/2018 2:40 pm  #10

I don't work @ Algonquin Basecamp and I can say I have used many different outfitters over the 15+ years I have been heading to the park.  For the last bunch of years (7 or 8), I exclusively rent boats from Algonquin Basecamp.  Great boats, very competitive prices and the place has top shelf service.  My paddling buddy and I rent from AB and will then drive to wherever we are going in the park - last time we drove the boat to Kiosk.  Totally worth it.

And they deliver to Tim, btw.

3/07/2018 5:20 pm  #11

We used Canoe Algonquin (http://www.canoealgonquin.com)  last October (2017).
Had 3 canoes delivered to access point #2.
You have to pass their store on the way into the park so easy to pickup the key.
No issues, all worked well.

3/08/2018 12:45 pm  #12

Algonquin Basecamp has gone above and beyond the call of duty for me on a couple of occasions already.
Nothing but great things to say about them!
Top shelf.

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.