You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/26/2017 1:47 am  #1

Slackers of AP!

This Monday just past, Aug.21/17, I became a Slacker!  Never thought I'd say that word to describe myself,
as, in everyday life for the vast of my past, I'm not a 'slacker' at all.  Amazon.ca changed that though!

Got a 50' Ten Toes Slackline for 50-bucks and, no shayte, using it makes for a super outdoors workout!
Only things not included in the box are a are a couple of sturdy trees!  Even at aprox. 3.8kg/8.4lb for the full
kit-bag, I'm considering bringing it on my upcoming AP trip--purely as a 'practical' item, of course!  

9/06/2017 5:12 pm  #2

Re: Slackers of AP!

Yep, I do enjoy slacklining! It is always nice to add another activity to the campsite if you're going to be there more than a couple of days. I have some fond memories of slacklining on Carcajou Lake!

9/06/2017 5:39 pm  #3

Lenny, as I've discovered from 'walking the Line' just a few times, it's not an idle passtime!
This simple strap is, all at once, a challenge, a great outdoor workout...and fun!!

I got my TenToes Line on Amazon.ca ...here's the link:

https://www.amazon.ca/Ten-Toes-Boards-Emporium-Slackline/dp/B01I3D0TVK/ref=sr_1_1?s=sports&ie=UTF8&qid=1504736129&sr=1-1&keywords=slackline+kit

TEN TOES SLACKLINE

DECLINE BACK LEAN

TRAINING FOR AP!  

Last edited by Sean of Londinium (9/08/2017 6:03 am)

10/25/2017 11:07 pm  #4

A few outtakes from my trip this September.  Slackin' in The Park!  

12/26/2017 9:50 pm  #5

Not a bad idea for around home.  But if you really feel the need to burn extra calories out there, you can carry my canoe and pack all summer if you like.

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.