You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/02/2017 3:24 pm  #1

Radiant Lake

Hi All,

I've got a new trip report up on my late August trip to Radiant Lake. It turns out that perfect weather + a perfect camp site make for a pretty good weekend.

http://allofalgonquin.com/2017/10/02/radiant-lake/

Have a great week,

Drew

10/03/2017 2:39 pm  #2

Re: Radiant Lake

Thank you for posting, I enjoyed reading it very much. I am glad your trip was a success.

10/04/2017 9:51 pm  #3

Sweet report Drew.  It's a nice route, and indeed a beautiful lake.  Glad you had nice weather!
Thanks for sharing/

Fred

10/05/2017 3:13 pm  #4

Thanks guys!

10/05/2017 3:45 pm  #5

I've been AWOL from this site for about a month and a half (work), but found a few minutes to read something, and this trip report was it. I've had trips sort of planned in the direction of Radiant and then I'd remember it had cottages and go elsewhere. Not so intrusive I take it? 

Glad you had a good time and good weather. Hell of a drive for one night!

10/05/2017 9:01 pm  #6

Thanks Uppa. Radiant'a definitely worth a visit. (We were there two nights though, even from Ottawa that'd be a long way to go for an overnight). the cottages we're barely noticeable.

Also, glad to see you back. I'd noticed you'd been quiet recently.

Last edited by AlgonquinLakes (10/05/2017 9:02 pm)

10/06/2017 4:14 am  #7

Hey, I recognize your tents-on-the-beach photograph!  My brother, son, and I (three boys in a canoe) paddled by your site looking for our own around six in the evening on the Saturday, on our way through Philip, Hogan, etc for the week...

It was a very nice weekend to be out!
Thanks,
Sean.

10/07/2017 8:03 am  #8

AS usual a very entertaining report!! 

10/10/2017 8:22 pm  #9

shaggy wrote:

Hey, I recognize your tents-on-the-beach photograph!  My brother, son, and I (three boys in a canoe) paddled by your site looking for our own around six in the evening on the Saturday, on our way through Philip, Hogan, etc for the week...

It was a very nice weekend to be out!
Thanks,
Sean.

I remember seeing you paddle past I think. It was a fantastic weekend, hope you got a good site too.

10/10/2017 8:22 pm  #10

oldboyscout wrote:

AS usual a very entertaining report!! 

Thank you!

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.