You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/26/2017 7:48 pm  #1

Where ye all heading to this fall?

What's the plan for fall?

6/26/2017 7:54 pm  #2

Re: Where ye all heading to this fall?

Last week of September.  A misty loop outta Rain Lake.

6/26/2017 10:27 pm  #3

Smoke to Bonnechere, Kirkwood, and Head early September

Planning a long solo trip to Sunbeam, White Trout, Burntroot (x2), Big Trout (x2), Otterslide for mid September, but might have to do it mid August

Killarney for October long weekend

Trip Reports & Campsite Pictures
algonquinbeyond.com

6/27/2017 8:40 am  #4

No Algonquin trips yet, but Killarney in early September and at the end of September for my wife and I. Was lucky enough to get reservations on the coveted OSA for both trips.

6/27/2017 9:13 am  #5

Second trip into Plumb with Natureboy, and probably a trip into Ryan (if it isn't closed again) with my dad and my son. 

6/27/2017 10:59 am  #6

Last year we went out for the Thanksgiving weekend and it was beautiful. I hope the weather is still reasonably good in October as my September is usually a write off with business trips. I love fall camping.

6/27/2017 11:35 am  #7

We've been going out for Thanksgiving weekend for the last several years and the same should hold true this year as well.  The last couple of years the weather has been great and has made for some excellent trips. No bugs, warm days, cool nights...perfect!

6/27/2017 1:30 pm  #8

I've got trip planned for a seldom visited area of the park that I'm hoping I complete, and might actually result in some good campsite and portage inventory info.....very excited....and nervous at the same time....but I'm not telling 'cause that'll jinx it for sure.

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.