You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2017 7:24 pm  #18

Re: Jeff's Map

Boom.  Thanks, JD

5/25/2017 6:54 pm  #19

This was posted on Facebook a few hours ago by Eric at Jeff's Map.

"Hi Everyone,

This is Eric.  Some of you know me already, and for those that don’t – I co-founded Jeff’s Map Ltd with Jeff back in 2011.

Jeff has moved on from the project, and I’d like to thank him for all his hard work & the opportunity to work with him.

Clearly, Jeff’s a hard act to follow,  but I will make sure to keep the maps updated, so his hard work & legacy lives on.

There are no major updates to existing section maps this season, however I’m happy to announce the release of 2 new maps.

Also, Algonquin Central & Western are in stock again if you’ve been waiting for it.

Thanks for reading, and I’m looking forward to continuing to improve and use the maps alongside you guys!

The new maps can be picked up from https://jeffsmap.com/cart

The entire website is going through a redesign, so please excuse the basic layout."

5/26/2017 7:41 am  #20

I saw that too. The "2 new maps" are shown in the accompanying photo but not mentioned in the text -- they're "French River & the Georgian Bay Coast" and "Frost Centre & Poker Lakes". As of now there are no online versions of these on the website. Maybe they'll be for sale only, I dunno.

Of course the Frost Centre and Poker Lakes are covered in the Algonquin map so I don't know what new mapping that one will offer?

5/26/2017 9:49 am  #21

Thanks JD :-)

However, does anyone know where we can download previous versions?

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.