You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/13/2017 3:36 pm  #1

Silver creek canoes

Does anyone have experience with this builder? Or have any knowledge about their product?

3/13/2017 5:31 pm  #2

Re: Silver creek canoes

There was a similar query a couple of years ago.
Have a look here for the group think:

http://algonquinadventures.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=195

Dave

3/13/2017 9:38 pm  #3

Thanks Dave, I did come across that post from a few years back but it didn't really give me any results.
I thought I would throw the question out there again to see if there might be any new leads lol

3/14/2017 6:34 am  #4

I talked to the owner (Stu) again this year at the outdoor adventure show.  Very nice guy.  He told me he has personally built over 3000 canoes in his lifetime for various companies.  He definitely has a passion for what he does and takes pride in his boats.  I told him I was still looking at getting my first canoe and he said to cone on out to his shop and take one for a paddle in the spring.  He has a pond I believe nearby that he brings them to for people to test paddle.  He said you don't by a car without a test drive why would you buy a canoe that way?  At the very least he is worth a shot for a firat time buyer at his prices.

PS the canoes he had at the show were all sold.  Beautiful boats especially the two tone

3/14/2017 7:53 am  #5

If you go to the Silvercreek Canoe web site be aware that it is serving malware. 

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/hoeflertext-font-wasnt-found-and-chrome-font-pack-guide

3/14/2017 7:53 am  #6

Occcanuck, thanks very much for your reply.  I found out through his website he was at the show and I was cursing myself for missing the opportunity to speak with him there and see his product.   Thanks for providing some insight
Ken

3/14/2017 8:01 am  #7

Thanks for the heads up smedleyco.   I had already visited the website. Hope I'm clean lol

Last edited by Foxriderz (3/14/2017 8:02 am)

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.