You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2017 4:47 pm  #1

Merely a Lurker No Longer

Hi All,

Just wanted to drop a quick thank you and introductory note to everyone who contributes here. I've been utilizing AA for the past couple of years to help plan trips in all aspects, and figured it's about time to start contributing to the conversation myself. 

I'm in the midst of planning at least 5 trips into the Algonquin backcountry this season, which will all be through access points I've never visited, as well as a few to other parks. I try to center my trips around good fishing opportunities, but unlike the majority here, football sized smallmouth are my game. Also in the midst of shopping around for a new kevlar canoe which is an exciting endeavor. I'm hoping to test a few swift models this spring.

Very much looking forward to the spring thaw....

2/14/2017 4:51 pm  #2

Re: Merely a Lurker No Longer

Welcome basilthegood, glad to have you on board!  Hopefully you can share some of your fishing expertise.. I know I could use all the help I can get!

2/15/2017 8:39 am  #3

Welcome aboard basil! 

2/15/2017 2:22 pm  #4

Steve E - always happy to share whatever information I have!

Uppa - Cheers!

2/16/2017 12:19 pm  #5

Welcome...I have returned from my lurkyness as well.

3/07/2017 9:48 pm  #6

Long time reader, first time poster as well :D

3/09/2017 3:36 pm  #7

Welcome guys! Always happy to see lurkers come out of the woodwork!

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.