You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2015 8:31 am  #1

One Night @ Pinetree Lake - Aug 22 2015

Hi guys,

We did a one night trip into Pinetree Lake last weekend, and I took my GoPro with me. I'm trying to get better using the camera and editing so let me know how you guys like it.

8/28/2015 8:37 am  #2

Re: One Night @ Pinetree Lake - Aug 22 2015

Looks like awesome times Hass.. One thing I like about Pinetree Lake is.. once you finish that portage from the car - you're done walking for the trip! (well.. except when you leave.. but yeah)

nice vid man

8/28/2015 9:18 am  #3

That video is great. It took me right back to Pinetree. I see those long logs are still at the put-in.

Got to love diving-in wearing a life jacket, creative campsite cuisine and the special caution of keeping one's feet out of the hatchet-zone! Looks like everyone had a good time. Thanks for sharing!

8/28/2015 10:07 am  #4

Good job, and I love the background music you used!  Makes me want to buy a GoPro

8/28/2015 10:07 pm  #5

Fantastic video. Love Pinetree Lake. Looks like u guys had a really great time and the weather looked like it was with you. Great skill with the GoPro. The underwater shots were fun. Got one myself recently and I'm still trying to figure it out - no technical skills here lol

Happy tripping
K

"Anyone can make love in a canoe, it's a Canadian who knows enough to take out the centre thwart!        Bahahaha!
                                                                      - Philip Chester

8/31/2015 8:53 am  #6

Thanks everyone!

@kellycamps - It takes a lot of practice to get an idea of how to shoot with the GoPro as you can't see what you're filming at the time, a lot of trial and error but hey that just means more trips  

8/31/2015 4:41 pm  #7

Pretty slick! I really liked it, especially the splashdown shots.

-Matt

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.