You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/26/2016 5:25 pm  #1

July Smoke - Louisa Loop

Hello, everyone.

A couple weeks ago, I did a solo loop out of smoke lake.  Days 1 and 2 are up now at:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8cwAj_PTjS6J7p4sUxcHplTWWjxpWiGI

This trip is proving to be a real challenge - and not the kind i expected.

7/27/2016 4:56 pm  #2

Re: July Smoke - Louisa Loop

Great vids! It's amazing how finding a nice campsite at the end of a really tough day can really raise your spirits.

7/27/2016 11:26 pm  #3

Re: July Smoke - Louisa Loop

GREAT vid. Very entertaining and nice photography. Looks like you had a great time in spite of the tough portages. I know that feeling when you've had a particularly gruelling day. But that's part of the challenge between you and the backcountry. Nothing a good meal and an even better nights sleep can't fix. I have to tell you I particularly liked the part in the vid where you lost your shoes - sorry! I watched it several times 😄 Glad you got them back.
Keep soloing lesta!
K

"Anyone can make love in a canoe, it's a Canadian who knows enough to take out the centre thwart!        Bahahaha!
                                                                      - Philip Chester

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.