You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2016 11:06 am  #1

Waxed Canvas Conditioner

Greetings,

I'm looking to find some conditioner for our Frost River canvas pack. I purchased the waxed canvas conditioner from Frost River when we purchased the pack but now we need more. $5 a tin, but $30+ USD for shipping. There has to be a great alternative in Canada.

Any recommendations?

www.wabooseadventures.com 

Photographer | Blogger | Outdoors Woman | Canoeing | Camping | Hiking | Connecting with Nature | Landscape, Nature, and Wildlife Photography

4/14/2016 7:12 pm  #2

Re: Waxed Canvas Conditioner

I have seen canvas treatments at good old Canadian tire stores, but not sure if it was conditioner. Should be easy to check out?

4/15/2016 7:33 am  #3

Never used either so just guessing here but would Otter wax or Greenland wax work well on canvas bag. Got to image they would. Have seen both at Canadian stores well below $35 US shipped.

We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it.
 - George Washington Sears

4/15/2016 9:22 am  #4

Never even thought.. I have Greenland Wax! Just received it this week!

Thanks!

www.wabooseadventures.com 

Photographer | Blogger | Outdoors Woman | Canoeing | Camping | Hiking | Connecting with Nature | Landscape, Nature, and Wildlife Photography

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.