You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/09/2024 7:53 pm  #1

Spring trip to Pen…worth it?

Well I missed the update that they were opening for bookings starting May 3 so I didn’t get to book the lake I wanted.

So I am wondering (without any specifics ofcourse) if it is worth a trip to Pen for spring trout? Or am I wasting my time?

For some reason my PMs are acting up so if anyone wants to reply privately we can email.

Cheers!

Marcus

"Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go Canoeing" - Henry David Thoreau

4/09/2024 9:45 pm  #2

Re: Spring trip to Pen…worth it?

Pen is a viable option for catching trout in May.  You also have the option of going on a day trip to Welcome, Harry and Rence which too are speck lakes.

CAMPING IS WHEN YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TO LIVE LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON!

4/10/2024 5:01 am  #3

Re: Spring trip to Pen…worth it?

boknows wrote:

Pen is a viable option for catching trout in May.  You also have the option of going on a day trip to Welcome, Harry and Rence which too are speck lakes.

I know you have visited there countless times and are an avid fisherman so I was hoping you’d chime in! Thank you sir.

I know technically there is trout and I assumed with Oen being a decent sized lake the fishing would be fine but wasn’t sure. Here’s to hoping!

"Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go Canoeing" - Henry David Thoreau

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.