You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/31/2015 4:41 am  #1

Daisy Lake Bookable sites

I just noticed you can reserve up to 6 sites on Daisy Lake now. The lake has 7 sites total but last summer only 4 were reservable. I wanted to stay on Daisy on more than one trip this passed summer but it was booked solid literally almost everyday of the summer/fall.
Anyone else notice any other changes like this on the reservation system for 2016?

Last edited by token (12/31/2015 4:42 am)

12/31/2015 11:13 am  #2

Re: Daisy Lake Bookable sites

Not sure when they changed Rence but both sites are bookable now.. used to be only 1.

Other lakes like Daisy for example Islet. 3 bookable sites with 7 sites on the lake don't seem to have changed.

Likely opened up more sites on Daisy because it is much busier.

We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it.
 - George Washington Sears

1/02/2016 5:00 pm  #3

That's too bad about Rence

It was always nice to be able to have the lake to yourself

I make paddling maps! – MapsByJeff.com

1/03/2016 11:01 am  #4

Ya Jeff..only consolation on Rence is I made a point of checking out the second site when I was there in July and it actually isnt too bad if someone does arrive before you and take the western site.

We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it.
 - George Washington Sears

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.