You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/14/2018 8:00 am  #1

Frost River Timber Cruiser and Palisade Packs

Hey All!

My wife just had twins so needless to say I need to raise some extra money to get through her year of mat leave so Ive decided to sell my Frost river packs as I wont be getting out for any lengthy trips that require this pack for a few years.

I just thought I'd post it here to see if there was interest before I put it up for sale elsewhere.

Here are the 2 packs:

https://www.frostriver.com/timber-cruiser-pack/

https://www.frostriver.com/palisade-attachable-portage-pack/

They are 2 years old. I have an upgraded padded waisttbelt and the palisade pack attatchment hardware is all installed on the Timber Cruiser.

TC1 by Marcus Watson, on Flickr

TCPal1 by Marcus Watson, on Flickr

TCPal2 by Marcus Watson, on Flickr

Cheers!

"Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go Canoeing" - Henry David Thoreau

11/14/2018 9:29 am  #2

Re: Frost River Timber Cruiser and Palisade Packs

asking price?

11/14/2018 9:21 pm  #3

Well that was a bit of an oversight on my part not putting a price...sorry everyone.

I am a little embarrassed to say I paid $750 for the 2 packs from Canadian Outdoor Equipment 2 years ago.

I'd like to get $500 for them if thats realistic. The Timber Cruiser alone sells for $520 before tax.

Cheers!

"Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go Canoeing" - Henry David Thoreau

11/15/2018 7:37 am  #4

Thanks, Coureur.  While I'm sure they're worth it, it's a little rich for my blood.  If my existing drybags were letting me down I'd be more motivated...best of luck, I'm sure they'll move as they look great!

11/15/2018 11:15 am  #5

Ya I understand that. Not that its that much of a difference but at this point I could let them go for $450.

Cheers!

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.