You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/12/2018 3:12 pm  #1

cabin fever waiting for your next Algonquin Park canoe trip(s)

If you are like me going through cabin fever, looking at maps, and planning your next Algonquin Park trip(s).......what helps me is watching on you tube all of Bill Mason's paddling adventures.  My favourite is "Waterwalker".

Happy canoeing viewing!

Last edited by boknows (3/12/2018 3:43 pm)

CAMPING IS WHEN YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TO LIVE LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON!

3/12/2018 3:43 pm  #2

Re: cabin fever waiting for your next Algonquin Park canoe trip(s)

I feel ya bud.

Waterwalker and the Proenneke films (Alone in the Wilderness 1 & 2, along with 'The Frozen North' & 'Silence & Solitude') are what get me (barley) through the winter months. Supposed to be an Alone in the Wilderness 3 coming soon... dunno when though.

The lakes will be liquid again, very very soon!!

3/13/2018 9:57 am  #3

Yep can't wait. Going to North River lake for opener, Wendigo-Radiant May 24 and a walleye trip on the petawawa june 2-3. Fishing for steelhead has kept me busy the last couple of weeks.

3/17/2018 7:29 pm  #4

Lenny wrote:

Yep can't wait. Going to North River lake for opener, Wendigo-Radiant May 24 and a walleye trip on the petawawa june 2-3. Fishing for steelhead has kept me busy the last couple of weeks.

​Again this year!!!!   Hopefully no snow!!!

CAMPING IS WHEN YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TO LIVE LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON!

3/18/2018 6:08 am  #5

It was you that went into N.R. Lake last Spring right, Lenny?
I remember you did Bo, my buddy and I snagged your campsite right after you left. 

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.