You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/23/2017 7:46 pm  #1

Altitude sports

Altitude sports is having a deal on membership. It's usually $25 but it's on sale for $10 right now. They sell all kinds of outdoor gear and a membership gets you a 5% discount and free returns.

https://www.altitude-sports.com/products/membership?utm_source=Altitude-sports.com+Newsletter&utm_campaign=e1d2caa5e0-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_ALTIEN-+397b-+NOBUYERS+-+23%2F9%2F17&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ed98f589bf-e1d2caa5e0-409671273&mc_cid=e1d2caa5e0&mc_eid=d3bdbf93df

Mods, I'm unaffiliated with altitude just posted because I know everyone on here loves gear.

9/24/2017 8:22 am  #2

Re: Altitude sports

I bought something online from them last year and never had to pay a membership fee.  Is it an optional thing or are you supposed to have to be a member to make a purchase, like MEC?

Altitude also has a partner site with incredible deals (usually on last years models) of up to 75% off.  All sorts of great deals and stuff to look through and the stock changes regularly as well.  Also Canadian which is nice.  I always get nervous ordering from the US as you never really know about brokerage fees, duties etc. 
https://thelasthunt.com/

9/24/2017 8:25 am  #3

You don't have to be a member. Members get a 5% discount(10% right now as a special offer). Members also get free return shipping.

9/24/2017 8:47 am  #4

Ah gotcha...that makes sense. 

10/05/2017 5:40 am  #5

They consistently have specials for members. Like the standard 5% member discount plus another 5% discount.
Be aware all the discounts are not added together. They take 5% off, then 5% off that reduced price. Not a huge deal, but if calculating some deals thats why the price may not be EXACTLY what you calculated before you checkout.

They also give an $8 credit for completing a review of a purchased item.

They continually have 20-30% off deals. Though many manufacturers are excluded like Ice Breaker, ArcTeryx, Fjallraven, etc...

Last edited by breed85 (10/05/2017 5:41 am)

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.