You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/06/2017 5:51 am  #1

The Brent Crawl - Part 3: Stumbling Towards Cedar

Hi All,

Hope everyone had a good long weekend and managed to stay dry. Part three of my Brent Crawl trip report is now up. It covers the third day of my recent trip from Canoe Lake up to Cedar. Spoiler: Unicorn Hill is kinda awful.

http://allofalgonquin.com/2017/09/01/%ef%bb%bfthe-brent-crawl-part-3-stumbling-towards-cedar/ 

Drew

9/06/2017 9:06 am  #2

Re: The Brent Crawl - Part 3: Stumbling Towards Cedar

Another entertaining read! I love reading your reports.. keep em' coming!

9/06/2017 8:29 pm  #3

Thanks @ATVenture! Glad you're enjoying them. I've got three more trips to cover, so there should be some more reports in the very near future.

You doing any fall paddling?

9/06/2017 10:54 pm  #4

Awesome reports Drew, thanks for sharing!   Love that part of the park.  The petawawa is quite something.

9/08/2017 8:16 am  #5

Thanks @fbeauregard! It certainly is. I'd never paddled it before, but it was a great experience. I'm hoping to go the rest of the way east next year. I really want to check out Eustache.

9/10/2017 11:37 am  #6

Oh, you'd hate Eustache, nothing to see there at all (sarcasm so thick the screen is caving in).......

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.