You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/01/2017 4:16 pm  #1

North Tea East site recommendations

I know it's a big and busy lake, but if you know of some campsite #s, it would help us plan our journey for this Saturday into east lake, where most of the sites will probably be taken anyways.

Did a quick search on this forum. Found some campsite recommendations but not a lot.

Thanks

9/04/2017 7:24 pm  #2

Re: North Tea East site recommendations

I hope you weren't there with me, what an awful time that was didn't think we'd make it back in those brutal winds and thunderstorms....   A true test of will power for sure

9/05/2017 11:13 pm  #3

TrevaH wrote:

I hope you weren't there with me, what an awful time that was didn't think we'd make it back in those brutal winds and thunderstorms....   A true test of will power for sure

I was there with you, and boy do I have a story to tell! But I'll have more on that tomorrow!

9/06/2017 8:55 pm  #4

I was with my family in 2 aluminum canoes, we left around 8am and made it to voyageur around 2pm, got passed by lots on the portages, were you going through around that time?

9/07/2017 12:35 am  #5

No, we left around 11am, got to Northern Wilderness Outfitters around 7pm. You would've definitely noticed us, because one of us had a freaking umbrella attached to their back (the reason why her canoe flipped over), we were carrying a big garbage bag and a big cooler, etc. Hard to miss this embarrassment!

9/07/2017 8:02 pm  #6

LOL I love it, my mom's canoe was similairly well equipped minus the flipping haha

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.