You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2017 10:47 pm  #1

Solo on Clydegale (long report + pics + video)

The formatting was looking all weird when I previewed here, so I submitted to MyCCR, here's the link: http://www.myccr.com/phpbbforum/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=46110

There are campsite reports and pictures at the bottom - some are missing from the PCI and some look different, so whenever I get a chance I'll make new submissions.

And here's the video:

Trip Reports & Campsite Pictures
algonquinbeyond.com

7/29/2017 7:06 am  #2

Re: Solo on Clydegale (long report + pics + video)

Nice vid man!  Pudding in the snow, in a canoe. I can almost guarantee you're the first person to have ever done that!

Nice shots too. Enjoyed it!

7/29/2017 7:38 am  #3

Peek wrote:

Nice vid man!  Pudding in the snow, in a canoe. I can almost guarantee you're the first person to have ever done that!

Nice shots too. Enjoyed it!

It's actually straight Nutella lol

And it was last weekend so I'm pretty sure it was just rain, but it sure does look like snow in the video.

Also thank you

algonquinbeyond.com

7/29/2017 1:07 pm  #4

Good read and video! Loved the timelapse shots - you had great conditions for them. 

And yep, I coulda sworn it was snowing on you as well. 

7/29/2017 1:55 pm  #5

Uppa wrote:

Good read and video! Loved the timelapse shots - you had great conditions for them. 

And yep, I coulda sworn it was snowing on you as well. 

Thanks, I really appreciate it!

Funny enough, talking about conditions, the camera was set up on that large rock in front of the campsite, but I had to take the canoe to get there; I couldn't just walk due to the high water levels. On the last morning it was overcast, but I took the risk and set up the timelapse anyways and went back to camp (not smart, I know). When I decided to go and get the camera, it literally started raining as I was walking back to the canoe - would have been bad news if I went even 30 seconds later than I did 

algonquinbeyond.com

8/02/2017 9:04 pm  #6

Great write up and photos! Darn shame about that sunburn... Yoiks!

8/02/2017 9:39 pm  #7

Stewthebassman wrote:

Great write up and photos! Darn shame about that sunburn... Yoiks!

Thanks!

algonquinbeyond.com

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.