You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/18/2017 5:02 am  #1

everyone welcomed to my Canada Day Celebration of being Canadian on

......SEC Lake including free beverages and food.  It is from June 30th to July 3rd,  I will arrive early to get campsite decorated in Canadian style and there are also two other sites real close with walking paths to all three sites.

​Sec Lake is famous for bass, is a crystal clear lake that is totally spring fed.  Drive right to access point  so no portages involved.

CAMPING IS WHEN YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TO LIVE LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON!

5/23/2017 9:14 pm  #2

Re: everyone welcomed to my Canada Day Celebration of being Canadian on

Bo - the island on Sec with the 4 sites is again closed to camping because the bald eagle is nesting there.  Just letting you know in case that affects your planning.

5/24/2017 7:14 am  #3

fbeauregard wrote:

Bo - the island on Sec with the 4 sites is again closed to camping because the bald eagle is nesting there.  Just letting you know in case that affects your planning.

THANKS.....I wasn't aware of that!

5/29/2017 1:27 pm  #4

If anyone is interested, this Canada Day Celebration get-together will now be on Rose Island on Rock Lake.
Hope to see you there and bring lots of Canadian items to decorate our campsite(s).

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.