You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/26/2017 3:32 pm  #1

Baron Canyon Road to Achray Turnoff not in good shape....

A friend of mine in the area informed me the Baron Canyon Road to Achray is not in good shape.  This is not good for the White Partridge Express.  It is still possible I have heard, but it would take at least another two hours to get to our starting point.  The road past Achray road is a lot better.  I will know further by this weekend what the road from access point is in to White P.  And hopefully the Baron Canyon Road will be graded.  Keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

CAMPING IS WHEN YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TO LIVE LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON!

4/26/2017 3:46 pm  #2

Re: Baron Canyon Road to Achray Turnoff not in good shape....

I don't think I've ever driven the Achray Road wihout seeing a grader. It's crazy how often they grade that road! I wouldn't worry too much about it. They will probably take care of it today or tomorrow. I know this morning they brought heavy machinery down the Brent road to fix the issues.

4/26/2017 5:10 pm  #3

Re: Baron Canyon Road to Achray Turnoff not in good shape....

That is exactly what I was figuring.  Every time I have been on this road I have always seen a grader at work or parked or driver having lunch.

CAMPING IS WHEN YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TO LIVE LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON!

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.