You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/26/2017 11:29 am  #1

Shall Lake Trip - May 4-7

Hi all,

Just curious to know if anyone is going to be tripping around the Shall Lake area next week. I'll be there (Round Island first night, Animoosh second night and Mckaskill Ranger cabin third night). It'd be fun to cross paths and meet some folks IRL.

Drew 

4/26/2017 11:44 am  #2

Re: Shall Lake Trip - May 4-7

I'll miss you on Round Island by a day - I'll be there on the 5th. Leave me some firewood ;)

Last edited by Uppa (4/26/2017 11:44 am)

4/26/2017 12:22 pm  #3

Hrm, I suppose that means we could run into each other on Round Island on the 5th, if I get there early enough and you leave late enough. I definitely plan on getting an early start, but as I'm coming all the way from Annie Bay, there's probably not much chance you'll still be hanging 'round when I get there. 

I've been debating changing Annie Bay to Booth's for the 4th, however, and in that case you just may run into me on Round Island if you're not an early bird. 

4/26/2017 12:46 pm  #4

Bring some fishing rods to fish Round Island Lake

CAMPING IS WHEN YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TO LIVE LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON!

4/26/2017 12:50 pm  #5

I get the feeling "bring some fishing rods" would be your advice for any possible destination Bo, including the nearest mud puddle ;)

4/27/2017 10:41 am  #6

Uppa wrote:

I've been debating changing Annie Bay to Booth's for the 4th, however, and in that case you just may run into me on Round Island if you're not an early bird. 

I'm an early bird but my paddling buddy is the opposite of an early bird, like a late mole or something? Anyways, we might not be in much of a rush that morning, so it's possible we'll cross paths. If not, enjoy the trip!

4/27/2017 10:53 am  #7

Same to you!

MartinG was just here at my office (picking up a GoPro) and his group is heading through Annie Bay to Booth's on the 5th, but a few hours behind me (assuming I keep my booking as it currently stands). Looks like I'll probably just miss seeing two different AA'ers in the span of a single day. 

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.