You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/24/2017 8:09 am  #1

Gel Coat Available in Guelph/KW

I bought a gel coat repair kit yesterday to repair some scratches, but it came with significantly more liquid than I anticipate using. If anyone needs some white liquid waxed gel coat, I will surely have extra which you can have. It's dated 3/17, so should be usable for a few more months. I'm in Guelph. 

4/08/2019 8:02 am  #2

Re: Gel Coat Available in Guelph/KW

Hi nvm! Just wondering where you purchased this? Did you get it locally? 

I'm just gone Fishin!

4/08/2019 9:49 am  #3

I ended up getting it in Mississauga at Marine Mart. For some reason I never thought of checking with Holy Cow out towards Rockwood... maybe they can supply some.

http://holycowcanoe.com/2014/

If you end up at a boat supply store, check the date codes on the packages. There was some pretty old stock there. The hardener expires, although it seems the Gel Coat has a good lifespan.

4/08/2019 10:54 am  #4

Hi nvm! I actually drive past Holy Cow every single day. There is a place between Guelph and Rockwood on hwy 7 too. Don't know what its called. Been meaning to stop in. Thanks for the reply.....

I'm just gone Fishin!

4/08/2019 5:01 pm  #5

the place on Hwy 7 Might be the new Holy Cow location- they moved a couple of years ago to what looks like and old run down garage. The old shop on Hwy 25 is now Silvercreek canoes

4/09/2019 9:27 am  #6

Thanks scoutergriz! You beat me to it! Ya I looked at the signs on the way home yesterday. 

I'm just gone Fishin!

Board footera

LNT Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting responsible outdoor recreation through education, research and partnerships.